Survey Sampling International, LLC
Race For Rewards Terms & Conditions
OpinionWorld’s Race for Rewards Game
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Sponsor. Survey Sampling International, LLC (“SSI”), located at 6 Research Drive, Shelton, Connecticut 06484.
3. Eligibility. SSI operates a survey research panel called OpinionWorld. The OpinionWorld Race For Rewards Event Game (this “Promotion”) is only open to residents of the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia who are members of the OpinionWorld survey panel. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to enter. All entrants must abide by and comply with the terms and conditions for this Promotion (the “Terms”). Employees of SSI and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, as well as their family and household members, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. SSI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that it finds to: (i) have tampered, or to be tampering, with the entry process or the operation of this Promotion, (ii) have acted or be acting in violation of the Terms, or (iii) have acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, SSI reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. SSI’s failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
4. Promotion Period. The Promotion is available from 12:00pm (Eastern Standard Time) on September 17th, 2013 and ends at 11:59pm (Eastern Standard Time) on September 27th, 2013.
5. Ways to Win; Prizes; Odds of Winning. Upon signing in to your OpinionWorld membership account you will have the opportunity to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion involves a race car game in which an entrant selects a race car and clicks on the race car icon to start the race. Depending upon the performance of an entrant’s race car, the entrant may receive points. The point values are: (#1) first place: thirty (30) points, (#2) second place: twenty (20) points, (#3) third place: fifteen (15) points, and (#4) fourth place: zero (0) points. If an entrant finishes in a position that awards points, the points will be credited to the entrant’s membership account with OpinionWorld. Participation is limited to one (1) race per day.
7. Termination. SSI may cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
8. Release; Limitation of Liability; Disputes and Governing Law.
8.1 BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SSI AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES, AND JUDGMENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF, PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION.
8.2 SSI is not liable and responsible for: (i) any technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, (ii) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of this Promotion, including, without limitation, the entry process for this Promotion, (iii) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Promotion, or (iv) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in this Promotion.
8.3 Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Federal or state courts located in Fairfield County, Connecticut USA; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and SSI in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Connecticut, USA or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut, USA, to apply
9. Miscellaneous. Participation constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to the Terms. SSI’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. For questions and concerns regarding this Promotion please send an email to SSI to: email@example.com